Learn to Play the Guitar
In this course we will be teaching beginner and intermediate players how to discover their own sound.
- You'll be learning to play chords horizontally down the neck of the guitar
- How to use a capo to expand that to other keys
- How to hold a guitar
- How to develop relative pitch
By the end of this guitar course, my goal is that you'll have discovered your own sound and know how to write your own melodies.
Who this course is for:
- guitar players who want to learn relative pitch
- singers who want to connect their voice with guitar
- songwriters who want to learn chord harmony theory