How To Do Top Down Flat Design Illustrations In Canva download Links
What you'll learn
- Learn how to make flat design illustrations in Canva for Social Media Post And Video Thumbnails
How to create a thumbnail image for videos
How to create an image for social media posts
- Learn the basics of Canva
- Achieve a basic understanding for composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
- No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Thirst for the knowledge to create flat design layouts!
Discover how to create the prevalent top down flat design images that are on social media posts, blog posts, video thumbnails and more! This course is designed to assist you in learning the basics of top down flat design in Canva for use in social media and video. During this course you'll create create a coffee cup. a stack of memos, and a cell phone with additional examples provided to get you started. Throughout this course you'll learn to:
- Create a thumbnail image for videos
- Create an image for social media posts
- Learn the basics of using Canva
- Learn about composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
- No prior knowledge or experience is required
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in flat design illustration for a cover image or other online media.
- New self-taught social media marketers, graphic designers or those who are curious on the mechanics of creating a flat design.
- Those who are seeking a new opportunity as a social media marketer or graphic designer with little to no experience.