download Links Ultimate Excel Waterfall Chart Course
- Include impressive & dynamic variations of the Waterfall chart in your Management Reports
- Create the standard Waterfall Chart from scratch (that works with negative values as well)
- Download the Excel Template and use it now for your reports
- Optimize the Waterfall chart for presentations
- Create Vertical Waterfall charts from scratch (that works with negative values as well)
- Create Stacked Waterfall Charts
- Learn advanced Excel Chart techniques that you can apply to your other charts to improve your reports
- Existing experience and knowledge of Excel's basic charting options and formulas
- Demonstration will be done in Excel 2016 but all charts can be created in older versions of Excel unless otherwise specified
- Depending on your Excel version, the chart options can be accessed differently, that is why familiarity with Excel charts is recommended
Want to Include impressive Waterfall / Bridge Charts in your Corporate Reports?
Waterfall graphs or bridge charts provide great visualizations for Management Reports.
In this course you learn how to include different variations of the Waterfall Chart in your reports. No VBA or Add-ins are required.
The best part is you can use ANY version of Excel too.
You'd like to impress your Management and colleagues by introducing new techniques to create simple and effective Waterfall charts? Then this course is for you!
Downloadable Excel Workbook of all Waterfall Charts covered. Feel free to use these as your Waterfall Templates.
Cheat Sheets in PDF format as your Quick Reference Guide for the future.
Why use a Waterfall Chart?
A waterfall chart or a bridge chart is a very liked chart by Management. For good reason too. They provide an effective way of visualizing your data that helps you understand how you got from one balance to another balance. They are common for financial figures – they allow you to see the profit development – how you got from gross sales to net income or how your earnings developed from last year to this year. But they are also a good story teller for non-financial data.
Do you use Excel add-ins for your Waterfall or struggle with your data preparation?
Many people use Excel add-ins to create the Waterfall chart. Why? Because they save on the frustration and headache that comes with preparing the data properly for the charts. On the downside, sometimes add-ins can't do exactly what you'd like and for some charts you might want to do it from scratch. You might also be interested to find out what the best method is for creating Waterfall charts from scratch in Excel. If you are, this is the right course for you!
Waterfall Charts Covered
Excel 2016 Waterfall chart (for those that have Excel 2016)
The most flexible method to create the Waterfall chart (for any Excel version)
How to tweak the Waterfall chart for presentation purposes, e.g. long category labels can result in an "untidy" look for the chart and divert attention from your message, adding dynamic, moving arrows that reflect the total difference between end and beginning values, etc.
Vertical Waterfall chart - bar Waterfall version - (for any Excel version)
and much more - new lectures will be added to address different business issues
You can take this course no matter which Excel version you have. The course is done on Excel 2016 but you can follow along on your version as well. Everything can be recreated in older version of Excel – 2007, 2010 & 2013, except of course the new Excel 2016 waterfall chart. Whenever I use a technique that’s available from a specific Excel version, I do state it in the video. You don’t need to worry about compatibility when you share your charts. Something you need to worry about if you use Excel 2016 standard waterfall chart.
Praise for Visualization Secrets for Impressive Reports
"She frames the content in ways that are applicable to my current job..." -- Lauren Brown, Udemy Student
"She has me thinking of different ways to organize my data...and to better present my results to my readers..." -- Robert Goodman, Udemy Student
"I have purchased several courses on this topic from Udemy, but this is by far the best..." --Merchant, Udemy Student
"Every video I learn something new." -- Darshan Patel, Udemy Student
"Leila does an excellent job to show how to easily update graphs dynamically, and best visualize your data..." -- Ugur, Udemy Student
"Course is clear, to the point and very dynamic. Excellent!" -- Paul Guirlet, Udemy Student
- You want to learn how to create different variations of the Waterfall chart in Excel
- Financial Analysts & Controllers
- Persons responsible for preparing Management Reports
- Persons interested to learn new Excel techniques to create impressive charts
What will you learn
- 1 Lessons
- 00:00:00 Hours