download Links The Complete STAAD.Pro Course For Structural Engineers-Part2
- Design of Composite Structures as per AISC 360
- Design of Plate Girders as per AISC 360
- Linear Cable Analysis of the Structures
- Advanced Cable Analysis of the Structures
- Design of Cold form Steel Structures as per American Standard AISI
- Design of Cold Formed Steel Structures as per IS 801
- P-Delta Analysis (Big Delta and Small Delta)
- Design of Watch Tower Steel Structure as per Indian Standard IS 800
- Detailed Introduction of Hot Rolled and Cold Formed Steel Structures
- STAAD Pro
- Basic Knowledge of Civil and Structural Engineering
1. Introduction to Steel and Composite Buildings
In this lecture , detailed introduction is given to make you familiar with the Steel Structures. Hot Rolled and Cold Rolled Steel Structures are discussed in great detail. Various practical examples with detailed pictures are explained.
2. Design of Composite Steel Platform Structure as per AISC 360
This is an exclusive lecture series on the internet that is guiding you on how to design the composite beams in STAAD as per AISC 360. You shall learn how to model the composite decks first. Then you shall learn how to assign dead, live , wind and seismic loads as per ASCE 07. Direct Analysis method is explained in detail. Then , you shall learn the difficult part of assigning the Design Parameters.
3. Design of Plate Girders as per AISC 360
Plate Girders are used in Bridges , Buildings etc. You shall learn how you can model the Plate girders in the STAAD with Lateral Diaphragms. You shall learn how to design the plate girders as per AISC 360. In the end , you shall learn how you can read the shear force and bending moment diagrams.
4-5. Linear Cable and Advanced Cable Analysis of the Structure
Cable elements used in STAAD are very useful when dealing with cable stayed bridges, suspension bridges, cable nets and guyed poles/towers etc. However, cables are very difficult to model and analyze because of their highly non-linear traits. Cables generally resemble thin steel wires or ropes that are very flexible, often undergoing large deflections. For these reasons, a linear-static analysis is not appropriate and can lead to extremely inaccurate results. STAAD provides us option to do the cable analysis of the Structure. Both Linear and Advanced Cable Analysis of the Structure is explained in this lecture series.
6-7. Design of Cold Formed Steel Structure as per American and Indian Design Standards
In this lecture series , Cold-formed steel (CFS) members structures are modelled to make various types of structural arrangement. Design of these structures is done as per American AISI and Indian IS 801 Design Standards.
8. P-Δ Analysis of the Watch Tower Structure and Design as per IS 800
In structural engineering, the P-Δ or P-delta effect refers to the abrupt changes in ground shear, overturning moment, and/or the axial force distribution at the base of a sufficiently tall structure or structural component when it is subject to a critical lateral displacement. Towers are discussed in great detail. The results are compared of the model made with and without P-Delta Analysis. Design of the modelled structure is done as per Indian Steel Design Standard IS 800.
- Civil Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Civil Engineering Students
What will you learn
- 1 Lessons
- 00:00:00 Hours