download Links Organic Chemistry - Become a Mechanism and Synthesis Expert
- Learn the top 4 things that show up in every organic reaction
- Learn 3 key phrases that will dramatically improve your understanding of reaction mechanisms
- Discover there is really only one reaction mechanism you need to know
- Learn 2 key things to keep in mind when working on synthesis questions
- Discover a few reactions that will get you started on most synthesis questions
- Learn how to break down substitution and elimination into 2 categories
- You don't need any previous knowledge or tools.
Let me know if any of this sounds familiar...
Organic Chemistry – It’s a weed-out course, many students fail, you will fail, it’s hard, it’s time consuming, it’s complicated, you won’t like it, good luck (with sarcasm), you won’t have a life, you may have to take it again, it will wreck your GPA, it may keep you out of medicinal school…and on and on.
The story we hear about something dramatically influences how we see and experience something.
Now, I want to share with you a different story about organic chemistry. And this story is backed up by years of teaching the material.
Organic chemistry is simple and easy to learn. There is a very effective and direct way to learn the material that allows you to start using it immediately. No matter where you are in the class, there are simple and effective ways to immediately increase your understanding and grade.
Since I began teaching in 1998, I have been working on creating the simplest and most effective way for anyone to learn organic chemistry. And this course is what has come out of those efforts.
Well, let’s not waste anymore time...Let’s get to it!
- Anyone who is going to take or is currently taking organic chemistry
What will you learn
- 1 Lessons
- 00:00:00 Hours