download Land use Land cover classification GIS, ERDAS, ArcGIS, ENVIac
- Able to do a Prefect Land use classification of Earth using satellite image
- Also learn image Processing and analysis in depth
- Landuse change Detection
- Understand Features identification on Earth using Landsat Image
- Post Landuse Pixel level corrections
- Accuracy Assessment Report
- Downloading of best satellite image and process
- Understanding FCC satellite image and bands
- Pixel level correction in land use at specific area and statistical filters
- Calculate area from Pixels
- Generate new class after final landuse
- Learn all best method of classification.
- How to achieve maximum accuracy of classification
- Cut Study Area
- You must have ArcGIS and ERDAS or ENVI
- You must have basic knowledge of GIS
This is first landuse landcover course on udemy the most demanding topic in GIS, In this course I covered from data download to final results. I used ERDAS, ArcGIS and ENVI. I explained all possible methods of land use classification. More then landuse, Pre-Procession of images are covered after download and after classification, how to correct error pixels are also covered, So after learning here you no need to ask anyone about lanudse classification. I explained theoretical concept also during processing of data. I have covered supervised, unsupevised, combined method, pixel correction methods etc. I have also shown to correct area specific pixels to achieve maximum accuracy. Most of this course is focused on Erdas and ArcGIS for image classification and calculations.For in depth of all methods enroll in this course.
This course also include accuracy assessment report generation in erdas.
Note: Each Land Use method Section covers different Method from beginning, So before starting landuse watch entire course. Then start land use with method that you think easy for you and best fit for your study area., then you will be able to it best. Different method are applicable for different type of study area. This course is applicable to Erdas Version 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018.
90% practical 10% theory
Problem faced During classification:
Some of us faced problem during classification as:
Urban area and barren land has same signature
Dry river reflect same signature as urban area and barren land
if you try to correct urban and get error in barren
In Hilly area you cannot classify forest which is in the hill shade area.
Add new class after final work
How to get rid of this all problems Join this course.
- Civil Engineers
- Water Resource Experts
- Master Student of GIS
- PhD Students of Satellite Data Analysis
- Research Scholars
- GIS Analyst
- Environment and Earth Science Persons
- Urban and city Planner
What will you learn
- 1 Lessons
- 00:00:00 Hours