download Assembling an Animated Moho Production
- How to assemble a complete Moho Pro 13 Sequence Using Rigs, Props, 3D Sets and Audio
- A copy of Moho Pro 13 is required to open exercise files
- Understanding of the Moho interface (timeline, keyframes, sequencer Actions, layers) is recommended before diving in
- Rigs will be animated and modified so be sure to have a solid understanding of how rigs work in Moho Pro 13.
- Course materials also includes bonus Premiere and Audition project files but are not required to follow along
Moho Pro is a powerful piece of software which allows for character creation and animation, scene building, audio implementation, and much more. It can be tricky to know how to assemble a full sequence given all the options. This course aims to teach how to animate and edit a one minute Moho scene using rigs, sets and props to deliver not only a fun animation, but a solid learning experience you can build upon.
This course acts as the final step to all my Moho courses. In the past I taught how to design and animate characters as well as build scenes and create pre-made actions. This course takes all of that to create a final product for work, personal or entertainment purposes.
More specifically this course covers:
Animating 3D ships to create a fun space battle
Lip syncing and body language for multiple characters
Working within full 3D sets to build depth and atmosphere
Correcting timing and other animation anomalies that can pop up
Creating vector particle effects such as lightning, smoke and dust
Creating a teleportation effect using Moho 13's new bitmap tools
Using layer references to correct animations and create eye catching effects
Working with pre-made PNG particle effects to compliment action
Editing multiple Moho scenes together with the Sequencer
Editing multiple Moho video scenes in Premiere
Exporting the final sequence for distribution
- Aspiring animators looking to put together a cohesive sequence in Moho by combining rigs, sets, actions, voices and more.
What will you learn
- 1 Lessons
- 00:00:00 Hours