Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic HTML Knowledge
1) Learn CSS Crash Course
This course shows you how to create CSS classes from a beginner’s level. It starts off with basic HTML declarations, properties, values, and how to include a CSS style sheet with your HTML code. For those of you who are new to CSS and HTML, we show you step-by-step how to create a CSS file and include it in your HTML code, even if you use a cloud server for your hosting.
- We show you how to position your elements, layout your elements relative to your documents, and style your HTML using predefined CSS values. We introduce you to the common CSS styling that you’ll need when you start off designing your pages. If you want to get to know CSS and website design, this course is meant for you, and it can be used by anyone who hasn’t even seen one line of CSS code yet. We focus on the latest CSS 3 and HTML 5 standards, so you get the latest when coding your website pages instead of focusing on older code.
- There are no prerequisites. Anyone Can join this course. It is recommended though that individual have some basic computer programming knowledge.
- Course Topics
- Introduction to CSS
- CSS Syntax
- HTML 5 IN CSS
- CSS Styling Text
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Search text using regular expressions
- The topics covered in this course are practicals of:
Who this course is for:
- For CSS And Beginners
- For People Who want to learn CSS Fundamentals and later Transition into Web Designing
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal