No specific requirements or prerequisites
This course aims to provide you with a simplified overview of System Design Foundations and a design framework that helps you solidify your concepts.
Imagine you are a chef of a well-known restaurant. You will need to master the art of selecting the right tools and ingredients. This selection process in itself should be well organized so you can make better decisions every day and deliver simple yet nourishing recipes to your guests. The process of system design is similar in a way and requires you to continuously master the art of understanding the problem statement, selecting the right components, and delivering a system to your customer that meets their requirements.
This is the first version of this course and more real-life use cases will soon be added to this course. My goal is to ensure people from all over the world are able to access this course free of cost and are able to learn the fundamentals of system design and apply the same in their journey. There is no right or wrong design, it’s just how we build one and the corresponding framework we use to cohesively connect all the pieces together.
You will benefit from this course if:
- You have a genuine interest in improving your system design skills
- You are building a new startup and need to solidify your system design concepts
- You are building a new system from scratch at your workplace and you are looking for guidance
Below is an overview of the system design framework you will learn through this course:
- System Design Goals
- Functional Requirements (Features)
- Non-Functional Requirements (Scale, Latency, Availability, Security, Reliability)
- Traffic & Capacity Estimates
- Choice of Database
- High-Level Design
- Bottlenecks & tradeoffs
- Product Metrics (HEART)
Hope you will enjoy this course!
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to hone their system design skills (All Levels)
System Design Foundations & Case Studies
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal