You need a computer and internet access.
No prior experience needed.
Sales Skills: The world of entrepreneurs, salesmen and freelancers who sell their services is split into 2 categories.
The Experts, 9%, and Regulars, 91%. The 9% that forms the Experts make as many sales as the regulars, who represent the remaining 91%. Do you want to know how that’s possible? Good day, my name is Madalin Dumitru and with the help of this course I will show you exactly how that’s possible. More than that, I will show what you have to do to become part of the 9% of elite salespersons and entrepreneurs.
Just as Zig Ziglar once said: “Selling isn’t something you do to someone, it’s something you do for someone.” These are the only ones who make it big! During this course, I will help you find who are your ideal customers and how to efficiently communicate in order become part of the 9%.
In fact, this course should be mandatory for everyone who is about to make their first sale. Their first sale of at least 1.000 euros, 10.000 euros or 100.000 euros.
During this course you will learn:
- What you need to do to see what your ideal customers think. What they think about your product, service, about the means through which they have go to obtain your product or service.
- What type of questions you should use and how you should formulate them so people can properly understand and give you useful answers.
- What targets you should aim for once you have their answers.
- How to present your offer based on the problems your ideal customer has that you have identif ied.
- What are the 15 writing formulas when it comes to the memorable titles that the experts use.
- How to efficiently communicate using V.A.K.O.G. techniques in order to generate sales.
- What are the categories and types of clients and how to communicate with them in order to make a sale.
The people who have already used my course have been very satisfied and they have given me precious feedback in which they mention how their sales are going much better now after through my course. More importantly, they said they are glad they can make easier sales while generating more profit.
This is the aim of this course. To make you an elite salesman that is part of the 9% of people who are dominating the market! Elite salesmen and entrepreneurs!
Don’t miss out on the course that will help put you above the 91% of entrepreneurs and salesmen out there, especially now when it’s cheaper than a meal course!
Hello. The first module has 3 lessons which will help you learn how to identify your ideal customers.
Before we begin, I want to mention that if you apply the information presented in the first module, you are already above 41% of regular salesmen and entrepreneurs.
In the first lesson, you will learn:
- How to identify your ideal client.
- What happens when you start selling without a definitive client profile.
- The 5 formulas used by experts to understand what an ideal client thinks and sees regarding your service or product.
- What types of questions you should use.
- What you should know about your ideal customer: demographic data, personal information, goals, domains, values, fears, problems, negative information, aspirations.
- What are your ideal client’s expectations based on
In the second lesson, you will learn:
- What are the important rules when it comes to creating questions.
- What is the goal.
- How to conceive and formulate questions.
- What types of questions you should use: speciﬁc to your niche and easy to understand.
- What strategies you should employ so people will answer your questions truthfully.
- What techniques you should employ to get as many useful answers as possible.
- How to evaluate the questions formulated.
- How many questions you should ask your audience.
- In what order you should ask your questions so they flow naturally.
- How to test the efficiency of your questions.
In the third lesson, you will learn:
What software to use in order to formulate and send questions to people through an online medium.
How to apply the information presented in module 1 and be above 41% of regular salesmen and entrepreneurs.
Hello. Module 2 has 3 lessons where you will learn how to set relevant goals for your campaign.
If you apply the lessons learned in modules 1 and 2, you are already above 57% of regular salesmen and entrepreneurs.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make money.
- Marketers who want to increase their earning potential and career prospects.
- Business owners looking to attract more leads and more sales.
- Freelancers who want to upskill as fast as possible.
- Busy people who want to learn copywriting as quickly and effectively as possible!
- Anyone who wants to understand the sales psychology you NEED to grow a buzzing, profitable business.
Get this Deal
Fast 70 Min: Learn to Make the First Sale of 1.000.000€
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal