You don’t need any special equipment for this course, just a computer to view the videos and perform research, a printer to print the resources and a pen/pencil to complete the activities.
No prior knowledge of Business Planning is required.
Ready to start your entrepreneurship journey or get that business plan complete?
Well this is the perfect opportunity to take the next step and sharpen your business skills as you write your business plan. We will be taking you through the entire process of Business Plan writing, so that by the end of the course, you will have a complete business plan.
Designed for the budding Entrepreneurs or Small Business owners in Canada, this course provides clear explanations, plenty of examples and is meant to give you the tools and confidence to enter the business world and take the next step in your entrepreneurship journey.
Business growth begins with a strong foundation with well written plans and strategies that inspire action.
We Will Be Taking You Through:
- Getting Started with a Self-Assessment
- Benefits of a Business Plan
- Identifying Your Strengths and Weaknesses as a Business Owner
- Company Vision
- Management Overview
- Describing the Business Model
- Defining and Structuring Your Business
- Business Structure
- Company Mission
- Operational Objectives
- Protecting the Business, Trademarks in Canada
- Start Up Needs
- Identifying Your Target Market
- Target Market Analysis
- Market Potential / Potential Market Share
- Internal & External Analysis
- Marketing & Branding Strategies
- Product Planning
- Marketing Plan
- Social Media
- Product Photography
- Advertising Techniques & Principles
- Content Planning
- Pricing Strategy
- E-Commerce & Operations Planning
- Manufacturing Plan
- IT Infrastructure
- Web Basics
- eCommerce Basics
- Accounting Procedure / Record Keeping
- Sales / Cost Forecasting
- Financial Statements
- Financial Needs Assessment
This course is interactive, where you will be working on the various sections of your business plan as you go through the lectures! Take advantage of the downloadable resources provided and give your best effort to each activity!
By the end of this course, you will have foundational business knowledge and a complete business plan to use to run your business!
So if you’re ready to get your Business Plan completed, let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs looking to start a new small business in Canada.
- Small business owners seeking accountability to complete their business plan.
- Young professionals looking to learn more about what is involved in the business planning process.
Get this Deal
The Complete Guide to Writing Your Business Plan
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal